This month it’s all about love – doing what you love with the ones you love! Spend Life’s Best Moments together creating something beautiful, making something tasty or giving back to those in need.
With Valentine’s Day happening this month, there are plenty of great options for heart-felt crafts that can spread the love throughout your home all month!
Try one of these together, or use them as inspiration for one of your own!
Make Sweet Treats
It doesn’t take a culinary degree and a ton of fancy ingredients to turn your kitchen into a Sweet Shop! The recipes below need a few simple ingredients and could very well lead to a new family favorite.
Playing with animals at the local shelter, visiting with residents in the nursing home, cooking and serving a meal at a soup kitchen – there are countless ways you can make a difference together as a family.
And you don’t even have to leave home to do it. Spend the evening writing letters and assembling care packages for the troops with Operation Gratitude or clean out the kitchen cabinets and assemble donations for the local food pantry!
Make it a Tech-Free Tuesday for everyone:
• Go ice skating at Fountain Square – the rink closes February 14!
• Make Valentines for family and friends who are far away
• Bundle up for a winter hike around one of your favorite parks
• Sign up for a weekly yoga class
• Take a couples cooking class at Jungle Jim’s International Market
• Lego building contest! Each family member has 15 minutes to come up with their best creation.
• Karaoke sing off
• Listen to live music at Northside Tavern or MOTR Pub
• Enjoy a mid-week date night at Know Theatre or The Aronoff
• Enjoy some of the unique activities Greater Cincinnati has to offer