Spring is almost here, which means you can start taking your Tech Free Tuesdays outside for some warmer-weather fun in the early springtime sun! But if it’s too chilly or rainy, there’s still plenty to do inside. Wherever you spend Life’s Best Moments this month, you’re sure to have fun with these ideas!
Dye Easter Eggs
Easter comes early this year, which means it’s time to boil some eggs and get to work! Whether you’re a family of dip-dyers, colorers or hand-painters, you don’t have to be an artist to turn out some beautiful works of egg-ceptional art. Thinking of branching out and trying something new this year? Check out some egg-spiration here.
Create Your Own Game Night
Is your game closet played out? No problem! Spice things up on a Tuesday night by making your own rules. Whether you’re mixing and matching games from your own stash or drawing up plans for a new one, it’ll be even more fun because your family came up with it together!
Can’t come to an agreement on rules? You can mix things up by subscribing to GameJoule for the coolest and newest board and card games for your game night!
If the weather’s nice, instead of heading out to the playground around the corner, head downtown to experience Cincinnati’s most beautiful parks! Explore nature at Krohn Conservatory in Eden Park, walk along the Serpentine Wall at Sawyer Point, or take in the beautiful city views from Mt. Echo. Take a look at the calendar of events for March at the parks to maximize the enjoyment!
Here’s what others around the Tri-State are doing on their Tech-Free Tuesdays:
- “Board games and playing outside when possible!”– Jessica M.
- “Going to Barnes & Noble for a relaxing evening of books and a caramel macchiato latte.”– Missy F.
- “Woodworking, reading, playing board games.” – Aaron C.
- “Playing chess with my Dad.” – Kyle H.
- “Working out and cooking dinner with my husband.”– Abbie V.
- “I think my girls and I will get out some board games or have our own little dance party after a nice family dinner together!” – Beth K.
- “Contributing to a 1000 piece puzzle with my husband!” – Christian W.
- “We will build a fire in the fireplace and play board games.” – Jane H.
And check out our Pinterest board for more great ideas!