TECH-FREE TUESDAY PRESENTED BY WATSON’S
- HOW TO ENTER. In order to enter, you can register online at techfreetuesday.com from Friday, January 22, 2016, through 11:59:59 p.m. on Saturday, December 31, 2016, and complete the entry form, which includes your name, email address, telephone number and what you plan to do to go tech-free. Hubbard Radio Cincinnati is not responsible for problems accessing the web site, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the web site entry, or any other problems which might or might not result from this sweepstakes. Multiple entry deadlines apply; please see Paragraph 2 below for Entry Period details. There will be four (4) separate entry pools during the Entry Period. PLEASE NOTE: Entries will NOT be carried over to the subsequent Entry Periods. Limit, one entry per person per Entry Period; any person submitting more than one entry per Entry Period may be disqualified.
- HOW TO WIN: Submit your entries pursuant to Paragraph 1 above. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. on the end date listed on the chart below for each Entry Period. There will be four (4) separate entry pools (each, an “Entry Period”). Entries will NOT be carried over to subsequent Entry Periods.
|Entry Pool No.||Sweepstakes Entry Period||Date of Drawing|
|1||January 22, 2016 – March 31, 2016||April 1, 2016|
|2||April 1, 2016 – June 30, 2016||July 5, 2016|
|3||July 1, 2016 – September 30, 2016||October 3, 2016|
|4||October 1, 2016 – December 31, 2016||January 3, 2017|
On each of the dates listed above in the “Date of Drawing” column, from all eligible entries received one (1) name will be randomly drawn at the WKRQ/WUBE/WYGY/WREW Studios to be the winner. Limit: One (1) winner per household during the duration of this sweepstakes.
- PRIZES: There will be four (4) winners in this sweepstakes. Each winner will receive a $1,000 Watson’s gift card; each card expires two (2) years from the date of the drawing, and is subject to Watson’s policies, practices and procedures. A qualified winner must also meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 5 of these rules. Each winner is responsible for paying all applicable income taxes. A 1099 will be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities, and by signing the Prize Release, the winner accepts the prize, and even if the winner does not use the prize, he/she will be responsible for the applicable taxes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received per entry period.
- CLAIMING A PRIZE: Each winner must claim his/her prize in person at the WKRQ/WUBE/WYGY/WREW Studios, 2060 Reading Road, Cincinnati, Ohio, within ten (10) business days of the day he/she wins the prize. This is to verify that the prize is being given to the qualified winner. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim a prize. The winner must present identification acceptable to WKRQ/WUBE/WYGY/WREW (e.g., state drivers license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If the winner cannot prove he or she is qualified to accept the prize, another name will be randomly drawn from the remaining eligible entries.
- ELIGIBILITY: Individuals must be 18 years or older to be eligible to win and residents of Indiana, Ohio or Kentucky. Employees of Hubbard Radio Cincinnati, LLC, Hubbard Radio, LLC and Watson’s, or any of their affiliates, subsidiaries, parent or related companies, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. In order to be eligible to win a prize in this sweepstakes, you cannot have won and accepted any prizes with a total value of: (i) up to $25 in the last seven (7) days; (ii) between $25.01 and $300 in the last thirty (30) days; (iii) between $300.01 and $1,000 in the last six (6) months; or (iv) prizes valued over $1,000.00 within the past 365 days. Any one participating in this sweepstakes or claiming a prize in this sweepstakes in violation of these rules will be disqualified from participating in WKRQ/WUBE/WYGY/WREW contests/sweepstakes for a period of one year.
- RELEASE; CONSENT TO USE LIKENESS, VOICE AND ADDRESS: Each winner (a) agrees to release Hubbard Radio Cincinnati, LLC, Hubbard Radio, LLC and Watson’s (including their subsidiaries, affiliates, parent or related companies) from any and all liability, claims, damages and actions arising directly or indirectly out of or sustained in connection with the awarding or acceptance of the prize(s), and (b) consents to the use by WKRQ/WUBE/WYGY/WREW for promotional purposes, of his or her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation. By participating in this sweepstakes, each participant agrees to the application of these official rules.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope before January 31, 2017, to Winners List, Tech-Free Tuesday Presented by Watson’s, Hubbard Radio Cincinnati, 2060 Reading Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202.
- MISCELLANEOUS: Decisions of Hubbard Radio Cincinnati concerning any and all matters with respect to this sweepstakes shall be final. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. Hubbard Radio Cincinnati reserves the right to change the prize values at any time. Hubbard Radio Cincinnati is not responsible for printing errors in the sweepstakes materials or these rules. Hubbard Radio Cincinnati is not responsible for problems accessing the website, or technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the entry, or any other problems which might or might not result from this sweepstakes. Hubbard Radio Cincinnati, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participation in or use of any or all portions of this sweepstakes, and refuse to award the Prize, if participant engages in any conduct Hubbard Radio Cincinnati deems to be improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to the operation of the sweepstakes or detrimental to other entrants of the sweepstakes. Such improper conduct includes, without limitation, falsifying personal information required during registration or prize claim, violating any term or condition stated herein, accumulating entries through methods such as automated computer scripts or any other programming techniques, allowing others to use entrant’s personal information for the purpose of accumulating entries, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the computer programs in connection with this sweepstakes. Participants agree that Hubbard Radio Cincinnati may void any part of the Prize that participant may have won and/or require the return of any part of the Prize that participant may have won as a result of such improper conduct. Participant further acknowledges that any forfeiture of the Prize and/or return of the Prize shall in no way prevent Hubbard Radio Cincinnati from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, EACH OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If, for any reason, the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, cancellation of show, scheduling changes or any other causes which Hubbard Radio Cincinnati, in its sole opinion believes could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, Hubbard Radio Cincinnati reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this sweepstakes and select the Prize winner from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as Hubbard Radio Cincinnati may deem fair and appropriate.